Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Sun Will Come Out

Yes, the sun still rose after Duke was labeled national champions. It hurts, but they did win. It's hard as a Tar Heel fan to see your arch rival win, especially when your team wasn't in the Dance to defend it's title. We went from the highest of highs to a low. Probably not the lowest of lows, but a low nonetheless.

But take heart because we have some young studs in the stable to build around and there is hope coming. Some of the early top 25 polls for next year have UNC ranked anywhere from 10 to 20. First, those polls are way to premature because who knows what's going to happen between now and the NBA draft, but I'm not going to be a sucker for the hype next year. I firmly believe that UNC can be good, but they have to earn that ranking before I give it to them. I gave them the ranking this year and we ended up in the NIT. I'm looking forward to it though.

As far as some future blog postings, I will be doing player-by-player reviews soon and also some book reviews for you to take a look at. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment