Sunday, February 22, 2009

Introduction

I'm starting a blog! I would have never ever thought I would ever start a blog, but here I am, typing away. I have been reading blogs about North Carolina basketball this past season, so that is where my inspiration is coming from.

I mostly want to start this blog to get my own thoughts out there in the realms of cyber space. I would like to express my thoughts on players, games, coaching, and North Carolina basketball specificially. That is not to say that I won't mention other Tar Heel sports, but mostly, this is a basketball blog. It is my goal to provide some different points of view to whatever is going on from UNC basketball.

As far as my background, I am a devoted follower. I have watched since 1998, and have watched closely since 2002. I do not live in North Carolina, but try and get as much information about them and catch as many games as I can. But like most other fans, I live for March. Yes, I will watch games in November, December, January, and February, but the one thing I hope for every March is a six game win streak. I hope to update as much as I can, but this is, as the same time, a experiment for me as well. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment