Thursday, June 18, 2009

Is that a Pen Name?

Roy Williams is writing an autobiography? Yes, yes he is. It's release is sometime in November, so we'll have to wait until then to read it. I think this would be a great read, especially if he talks about learning under Dean Smith and winning his last two national championships. That would be really special.

Since we're talking abut books here, here's a book that I have enjoyed throughly. It's written by Wes Miller and Adam Lucas about Wes Miller's senior year at North Carolina. It's called The Road to Blue Heaven and here's a link if you want to check it out. Great book that gives some good insight into what goes on behind the scenes of a North Carolina team. As a fan, I love this book because it brings me that much closer to the action. I would encourage you to at least read it if you are a fan and buy it if you are a huge fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment